DSDSystem, created in 2003, capitalizes a long experience in maintenance management, installation and training in CMMS and QHSE tools and the edition of its own range of software, consisting of CMMS, after-sales software and QHSE software.
Here are the key dates in the life of the company
Bernard Decoster, founder of DSDSystem, holds the position of business engineer on CMMS Maximo software, as well as consultant and maintenance manager in the industry.
Based on this field experience, SARL Decoster Software Development System (DSDSystem) is founded. DSD’s CMMS project is taking shape and will soon become Altair.
The Altair 100% Web CMMS solution is installed in a first industrial site. The first in a long list of partners.
Altair CMMS software is validated by SUN and is listed in the Java global catalog.
The activity increases, and many assistance contracts on CMMS Maximo are signed.
Turnover continues to grow steadily, both in Maximo activity and in Altair CMMS.
Altair’s CMMS solution is chosen by Alstom Hydro, leader in hydroelectricity, for its global offer.
- Release of Altair v4, integrating new modules and new ergonomics.
- A QHSE module (Environment, Hygiene, Safety) can now be used from the CMMS.
- DSDSystem becomes a SAS (simplified joint stock company).
- Altair Enterprise released, succeeding Altair 100% Full Web. In-depth overhaul of the CMMS software (JSF 2.1) offering interactivity and ergonomics more advanced than ever.
- CMMS is becoming even more democratic with the addition of a SaaS offer, making CMMS available on subscription at a controlled price and an attractive offer for small and medium-sized structures.
- Finalization and marketing of QHSE Themis software, quality, health, safety and environmental management solution.
- Development of a CMMS after-sales edition.
- Several international partnerships allow DSDSystem solutions to be present on 4 continents.
- New innovation projects: interactive applications, geolocation, personalization …
- Sales increased by more than 10% for the 3rd consecutive year.
- DSDSystem organizes its first annual seminar, a privileged meeting time between the publisher, customers and the various partners.
- An inter-company training program is set up to meet the growing demand from users.
DSDSystem has been supporting companies from all sectors of activity since 2003 in their CMMS and QHSE software deployment project. With more than 200 customer references and projects followed over more than ten years, the company has been able to put its expertise to the test of the simplest as well as the most complex projects.
Thanks to this, DSDSystem is your partner of choice in any CMMS and QHSE software deployment project, as well as for the optimization of your systems, the training of your staff and long-term advice.